Welcome to the English version.. finally!

Welcome to the English version.. finally!

December 19, 2016




Hello everybody!
How are you doing?

This post is just an update, just to inform you that this blog, finally, had a very simple, but importat change: the English version.

Those who follow the blog know that, the most part of my lats posts, I wrote in Portuguese and English, because I wanted my content to be available to the most people possible, but I thought that was time to change, so I created the English version. From now on, you can read this blog in Portuguese or in English. The last posts won't change, so if you want to check them out, you can click HERE and read the others written in both languages (Portuguese and English).

To access any of the versions, just click on the little flag of your choice on the top of the page and voilá.. the magic happens! haha

So, that's it! Thank you so much for following the blog and for support for it's continues growing. If you're not one of us (fashion lovers) yet, please subscribe to receive the latest posts of the blog, some great sales updates, news about the fashion world and more!


A big kiss and see you later! :*

Post a Comment

YouTube Videos

video code here
video code here
video code here

Latest Instagrams

© I LOVE MODA - ENGLISH. Design by FCD.