Jeans Polka Dots Romper!

Jeans Polka Dots Romper!

December 18, 2016

Hello everybody! So long, no see!

I took a vacation and I went to Espírito Santo, a state I love!
One of the best things about traveling is being able to meet your friends, and a friend that I loved to meet again was Elenilda, from Ellegance Modas Store, that is located in Iúna, Espírito Santo. The store was partner of the blog for a long time and Elenilda always believed in my ideas. She always encouraged me to keep going and she gave me total liberty to create (those who work with content creation knows how important liberty is). Anyway, I took the opportunity and photographed a look for the blog. In name of the old times! haha

I chose this jumpsuit with polka dots print, which I loved! Jumpsuits are such practical pieces! Just dress, choose the shoes and that's it! PRACTICALITY! haha

I found this a super feminine model and combined with simple jewelry (necklace with light point, bracelet with pearls and a light point earring as well). On my feet I put on my white and blue Adidas sneakers, because nowadays I'm always looking for comfort ;)








My dear Elenilda, was so good seeing you again! Thank you for your support and I wish you much success! I wish your store keep growing  more and more every day!

Big kiss! :*



Post a Comment

YouTube Videos

video code here
video code here
video code here

Latest Instagrams

© I LOVE MODA - ENGLISH. Design by FCD.